We offer a complete line of services for your total vision needs.
- Comprehensive exams including tests for all eye disease.
- The latest in contact lens technology
- Treatment of external diseases of the eye and lids, including dry eyes
- Consultation and management of LASIK laser surgery
- Unique frame styles as well as traditional shapes.
- Professionalism in a friendly family environment
- Personal checks
- Debit Card with payment using PIN number
- American Express®
- Gift Certificates
We accept both medical and vision insurance plans. Many Major Medical Plans do not cover Routine Vision Care directly. They use what is called a carve-out. This is where a completely separate entity provides coverage only for routine eye exams and coverage towards glasses or contact lenses. Coverage will vary from one employer group to another, so review your benefits carefully.
Some office visits are more appropriately billed to your medical insurance company when it is for a medically-oriented eye problem.
Please provide us with both your medical and vision insurance coverage, as well as updating this information annually as it often changes from year to year. Help us to help you by checking with your benefits coordinator.
- Superior Vision (www.superiorvision.com).
- Vision Care Plan (www.mycompbenefits.com)
- We are not participating providers with Spectera, EyeMed, Vision One. However, if you are eligible for out-of-network reimbursement, we will file the claim on your behalf so you can be reimbursed directly.
- Blue Cross/Blue Shield
- United Health Care
- and Most PPO’s.
PLEASE NOTE: We suggest you review your benefits before your appointment. If there are special claim forms required by your insurance provider, they can be obtained from the customer service number listed on the back of your insurance card or from your employer’s benefits coordinator.
Facilities And Equipment
Two completely equiped exam rooms with modern diagnostic equipment for the most comprehensive eye exam and visual analysis customized to your needs. Comfortable, friendly waiting area with complimentary coffee and drinks. Over 300 frames to select from as well as a large selection of non-prescription sunglasses.
Our staff speaks English and Dutch.
New and Returning Patients
To speed your check-in process, please go to our forms page, print, fill out and bring the required forms to your next office visit